Friday, May 04, 2007

I'll post some more when I have a little more time. Carter and I just got back from an amazing week in the Bay Area. We left Oakland yesterday and flew out over the Bay and Golden Gate Bridge. We then flew up along the coast of CA the entire way to LA. It was beautiful. I could see the beach the entire flight. Our flight from LA to STL went right over the Grand Canyon. It's not often you can say you have seen so many amazing sites within just a couple hours of each other. I really miss California.

3 comments:

Daniel Ray said...

Ok, seriously. This kills.

I'm super bummed I missed you in the city and a chance to meet carter. In the future i'm going to broadcast my travel plans a little more fervently.

- dan.

Alyssa Reeve said...

I know!!! I was so bummed when I saw your post about being in SF at a coffee shop the same day! We'll be in Seattle the last week of July. We'll have to try and meet up then!

Anonymous said...

Californis misses you too!!!