Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Lost and Found

Lost: 3 sets of keys. Dan and I were practically swearing at each other (not really) this afternoon when we couldn't find (and still haven't found) an important set of keys. We have so many keys to keep track of. I think they should all be on one ring... Dan thinks each key should have it's own ring. The multiple ring thing hasn't worked out so well. Anyway... we were having the key ring argument for about the 20th time. Dan left the house in the middle of our "discussion" and came back with copies of some of the keys. Why we never thought of that before... I don't know. So tonight Dan came back from a meeting and I told him I couldn't find another set of his keys (the only reason I needed them was because they have the only beer bottle opener in the house attached to them). I thought he had taken them with him but he reminded me that he told me he wasn't taking any keys when he left. We looked to the phone cabinet (where we keep keys) and noticed that a 3rd set (Dan's work keys) are missing. We realized that the 3rd member of this household has grown a good bit since we have returned from vacation and has been sneaking our keys away when we aren't looking. Hopefully we'll be able to get him to help us track them down when he wakes up tomorrow.

Found: 2 playing cards...

These slid out of the disk drive slot of Dan's lap top during the above mentioned meeting tonight.

I guess we need to start keeping a better eye on our little guy.

No comments: