Tuesday, July 07, 2009

What we've been up to...

As you can probably tell from Dan's last 6 posts... we are currently enjoying a break from the STL humidity in Northern California. We've actually felt a little cold on a few occasions. It's so nice!! We are here until the end of July so we can participate in my twin sister's wedding festivities (as well as get some quality time in with family and friends).

I've been wanting to put up some pics from the last week... but Dan has quite a process for me to go through when uploading pictures to his computer (I guess I don't blame him since I almost crashed his computer during our trip last summer). I'll do some more descriptive posts soon... but for now here's a bit of what we've been up to and enjoying...









1 comment:

sbh said...

just beautiful. love that lens. see you in august, friend! sb