Friday, January 11, 2013

A favorite...

Dan and I were explaining to someone recently how we are so thankful for the life our kids have had.  When we moved into Joe's Place 6 years ago Carter was just 7 months old... and we had no idea if this idea of a home would even work.  We thought through a lot of things... but I guess I hadn't really processed what raising kids here would REALLY look like... or how it would change how they looked at the world.  Six years later... and they have only known a life with MANY "big brothers."  Their perspective of people is so different than mine was at their age... I love that!  


These are two of my favorite pictures.  Claire has always had a special love for Robert... or Bob Bob as she calls him (one of her first words).  Today we are celebrating 19 years of Robert and his last official high school birthday.  Excited for what is next for him... and praying in the years to come that his heart is always healthy!  :)  

No comments: