Thursday, June 30, 2005

Transition

Today is the first time in weeks where I have actually had nothing to do! It's so strange... I have been looking forward to a day like this, but now that it is finally here... I can't decide what to do. On a side note... I'm still trying to figure out why Dan titled his entry below Lilly Pad and Sam.

One of the reasons today has been so uneventful is because of the end of a school year and the beginning of summer (finally!). The end of the school year also means transition with people moving on. We have made so many dear friends here in St. Louis... I posted a picture of several above. Our good friends Toby and Ellie (and their daughter Ada) recently moved to Atlanta, GA. I am so excited for them, but really sad at the same time. It's crazy to think that we have been here for 2 1/2 years. Many people coming to the Seminary sign up for the three year program... so that means that a lot of the people we met our first semester here have moved away in the last couple of weeks. So... I felt sad today.

Speaking of three year programs... someone needs to ask Dan why he didn't post his recent career news!!

Well, it's almost time for Oprah. That's my motivation to head to the gym where they have cable!!

No comments: