Monday, December 11, 2006

I am online for the first time in more than a week and I can't decide what to do first!! We've moved into Joe's Place but won't have Internet for about another week or two. I've been having major withdrawals... although I am finding it is nice to have more time to do things during Carter's naps... other than look at blogs. Anyways... a lot of people have asked what the house looks like. Here are some pics:

Entry

Stairs

Kitchen (Dan said it's really time for me to learn how to cook now :))

Living Room (I warned Dan that I was taking the picture)

Dining Room

Sitting Room

Master Bath (Two sinks!!!)

Master Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Boys Bathroom

Boys Room

Boys Room

Carter's Room

Carter's Room


We are really excited for the boys to move in. There are still some things that need to be finalized... so it probably won't be until after the New Year. It's amazing to see how much the community has donated for these boys. The stories behind some of the different pieces of furniture makes me want to cry.

We're heading to California and Seattle for Christmas and the New Year. Hopefully we'll get to see some of you!

No comments: