Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend

I was explaining to my friend Katherine today that I feel like I'm on a constant Merry-Go-Round. Sometimes it slows down... but I'm just never able to get off. I guess it's just a stage of life right now.

We had a super (did I just say super?) Easter weekend. My best friend Lisa flew out from San Francisco to spend about 4 days with us. It was so much fun! How many people can say they still hang our with their best friend from 7th grade? Lisa spent much of her time here on the stairs with Carter... giving us a much needed break!

She also enjoyed some "juice" and cheerios with him. It was sad dropping her off at the airport yesterday.

Here is Carter this morning looking out the window. I think he was wondering what happened to Lisa.


I also had to include this picture. If you ever drop by during the evening hours... this is the scene you will most likely see.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Super is a CA thing! :) I said it in AZ and everyone laughed at me.

kp said...

I love you guys and this blog - I feel a part of the family - and I can't thank you enough for that - it doesn't cost one cell minute to share your lives - hope one day we have stuff to post this often. kp