Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I can't believe I am posting while I am on vacation... but Carter's in bed for the night and I had some time. We had an eventful flight with the boy on Friday. He was all over the place at the airport before we left (Thanks for the EARLY morning ride, Amanda!). We had high hopes that he would fall asleep on the plane since we had our car seat...

and he did fall asleep... just as we were pulling up to the gate in Orlando.

We rented a car for the weekend so we could spend some time at the beach. Dan hardly got out of the water the whole time we were there. It's been so hard for him to live in MO after growing up in San Diego... so Saturday was a ton of fun for him.

Carter did ok...


but ended up spending most of the day in this little shelter Dan set up for him.

We stopped by City Walk on Saturday night...


and then walked through Downtown Disney on Sunday.



Dan's conference started on Monday... so we've been hanging around the hotel a lot. It has been so relaxing. We visited the Magic Kingdom today. I wasn't able to upload those pics yet. I can't believe how many parks are in the resort here. It's huge!!

No comments: