Wednesday, October 24, 2007

We just said goodbye to Dan again for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. He's off on a school trip with the 7th graders for a couple days. He called before the buses pulled out this morning and asked us to come down. I love it that the entire 7th grade class and teachers have now seen me in sweats and without makeup on. Oh well. Carter got to run around the gym in his pj's for a bit and then we waved the bus off. It was fun because Fred (who moved out a week ago) happened to walk in the gym while we were there. He laughed when he saw Carter and said he told me that those pj's were going to be too big. It was pretty funny.

Here is Carter this morning:


To change subjects... the pumpkin address is back.
I guess I skipped it last year because we were getting ready to move. I didn't carve out the insides this year because I'm hoping it will help them last longer than a week. Dan was hurt because I demoted him to JV carver when he accidentally carved outside the lines. Here's how it turned out:



I guess I should go get us ready for the day now...

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love how he can look out the front window now! It was really nice of someone to help you redecorate!

Shannon said...

what a cool idea!