Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Turning a corner...

This sweet little girl takes every last ounce of my energy. I was telling Dan that some days I feel like I can't get anything done... let alone blog. He suggested just posting these types of pictures... since that really is life right now. Thankfully she's beginning to be slightly less intense each day.



And these moments help to make up for all the exhaustion. I was so worried about them connecting since they are almost four years apart (and a boy and girl)... but they are the best of friends. I love it!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Alyssa that second picture of the two of them melts my heart. so so sweet. And i cannot tell you enough how much i am in love with Claire's hair. i wish adelaide's curled like that. heck, i wish mine curled like that :-)

Lori said...

What a sweet picture of the two of them!

Nana Reeve said...

Precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!