Thursday, March 17, 2005

March Madness

Well my least favorite time of the year arrived today. College basketball on TV for what seems like weeks on end. I HATE watching sports!! It may be because I grew up in a family ruled by girls. I have just never seemed to be able to get into it. Even Superbowl parties. I love the party... but never get into the game enough to even know who's playing. Anyways, this is Dan's favorite time of the year. He talks about it all year long until it finally comes again. It's like Christmas for him, except it lasts for like a month. Tonight, for example, my sister Erica and niece Lexie are in town and what do we do... watch basketball! I posted the picture below because of the look on Dan's face. Lexie was able to rope him into building a castle while the game was on. I do have to give him credit though. He has tried everything possible to get me interested. Last night he had me fill out a bracket. Since I know nothing about any of the teams that are playing (or basketball really) I made sure my picks included all the teams from California. I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

bowpack said...

LOL alyssa. That's hilarious. How can you deal with that basketball freak?

Have a nice march madness. :)

Amber said...

Alyssa,
Hi! I didn't know you had a website. Yeah! I am excited! I think that I just created my own website too, just so I could write you a comment. Weird.
Well, talk to you soon.
Amber