Friday, April 22, 2005

Random Stuff

Well, I'm excited that Alyssa has surprised me for my 30th birthday and is flying me to Boise Idaho so that I can go camping with my Dad and two older brothers in May. Its been a long time since we've done anything of that nature. The last time was in 97ish when Dave my dad and I, Shane was not able to come, went camping and climbing near Donners Summit near Tahoe. Unlike my friends going to school in Canada, I still have three weeks of school left so I can not yet get real excited about the trip. I've put off 12 weeks of translations that I need to get done in two weeks (in two different classes). Don't tell Alyssa or she will revoke my Game Cube privileges.
I also preached last Sunday evening it was my second time doing so, but the first time I hadn't finished any preaching classes I was the only intern around during that Christmas break, it just causes me to realize how wonderful and amazing it is that the Lord uses broken vessels to minister his Word to the world.
And lastly has anyone read the play by Anton Chekhov, The Seagull, if you have give me your thoughts.
Also Alyssa and I have tickets for U2 when they come to St. Louis in December and check out The Kings of Leon, they are opening up for U2 this tour. They are straight rock and roll.

No comments: