Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Writers Block

I have had writers block for about 4 months. After extensive psychological testing, blood work and cat scans the doctors and I realized that the cause has been a common but often rare form of firstyeayofteachingoloisis. Its wednesday Im at school finals were given monday and tuesday (half days for the students but not teachers)so now Im writing because we have to be at school all day with pretty much nothing to do as grasdes are in the data base. SO I though I would give everyone a sampling of teaching in the city. DISCLAIMER:Take this all with a grain of salt as I love all my students and many are on thier way to good things.
Things you never thought you would hear in high school:
Quotes from the PA system:
Administrator "If we catch anyone in the hallways fighting (long pause)YOU WILL GO TO JAIL!"
Quotes from students
"Your last name is Reefer?"
"Hey J.T. I need some help"
"Easy J.T."
"Hey Mr. Reeve you look like Harry Potter."
"Mr. Reeve you look like that Hobbit we just saw in that clip."
"Hey Mr. Reeve your wife is fire." (pronounced fieuuur)
..................more to come

No comments: