Monday, July 17, 2006

I wanted to take a second to say a huge thanks to my Mom and Dad for the past month. My Mom moved out here for six weeks to help take care of us. She cooked, cleaned, held my hand, listened to my cry, and let me sleep. Thanks Dad for letting us keep her for so long (and for holding Carter the past 10 mornings so we could sleep)!
I figured I should probably post some recent pictures for all the Grandparents. We're so excited to have Dan's parents fly out on Wednesday to meet Carter for the first time!

After Carter's bath a couple nights ago.

First book.

Relaxing last night after some drinks with frineds... our cat Eddie finally decided to check Carter out after three weeks of being home.


Finally, here is a picture of Carter from an hour ago. I'm going to try and be good about putting daily photos up (sorry about the white outfit Mom).

No comments: