Monday, October 23, 2006

We are home now and adjusting back to life in the chilly Midwest. I'll have to take some pictures soon of the trees in our neighborhood. I love Fall! I thought I would post some pictures from our trip... up until my camera battery died.

Carter meeting my best friend Lisa.

Carter and Oma.

Hanging out with Uncle Scott and Aunt Cari.

Reading with Aunt Erica.

Sitting with Great Papa.

My Dad introducing Carter to Ranger.

Carter meeting some of our favorite people... Luke and Beth.

Sitting with Papa and Lexie.

Beautiful Bidwell Park. Our first home together in Chico was right across the street from this.

Reading with cousin Lexie... this was fun until the book accidentally got dropped on Carter's head.

Meeting Great Grandpa Elliott and Great Grandma Betty.

Meeting Great Aunt Carey.


I'll post our missing pics later. Now it's back to life. I have a week's worth of mail sitting on the kitchen table.

No comments: