Friday, November 17, 2006

Carter is giving us a run for our money! The child has three stages right now... eat, sleep (kind of), and scream. I can't remember if I was more tired when he was born or now. I think he woke up every hour last night from 1 am until he woke up ready to go at 6:30am. We've been drinking a lot of coffee in this house lately. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks:

Music class with Nana.

He's getting better at sitting up on his own.

Pretty Fall colors across the street.

Snuggling with Nana while he was sick.

Dan's Mom helped us with so much. Thanks Paula! This week we keep saying we wished we lived near Grandparents. :)

I had to post these four pictures as well. Carter puts everything in his mouth now. He gets so frustrated because his grip is still a little off. Anyways... I thought I would try the Johnny Jump Up again to pass some time. Carter lost it. He was trying so hard to put the strap in his mouth. I finally took him out so he could just chew on it. A couple hours later we put him in his exer-saucer... and he lost it AGAIN when he saw the Johnny Jump Up. He wanted to chew on it so bad that he wouldn't let go when Dan finally took it downstairs!!




2 comments:

Erica said...

It is so hard when they are getting over being sick. When they are sick, you jump out of bed at every noise and then they get used to it. That still happens with Josiah. It takes a few nights of crying it out till he sleeps through the night again once he is better.

Anonymous said...

I like to see babies in pain.