Sunday, November 12, 2006

ER Visit

Life is crazy right now!! It seems like one of us is out of town almost every other week. Dan's Mom was with us for a week last week. It was lots of fun! I'll have to post some pictures later. We dropped her off at the airport Wednesday night and then ended up spending the other half of the night in the ER with Carter. He woke up with croup :(. So... we got a couple hours of sleep before I dropped Dan off at the airport Thursday so he could fly to Philadelphia for a conference. It's no fun to have a sick baby without your husband. I'm so thankful for a couple of friends who stayed with me while he was gone. Dan got back Saturday night and then had to spend a lot of time a church today. All this to say that I had to remind him to put a diaper on Carter before he put his PJ's on tonight. It was pretty funny. Here's to a slower week!

No comments: