Monday, February 19, 2007

Carter is so much fun... but has also been making me go a little nuts the past week. He was such a hard newborn, but seemed to have turned a new leaf once he started moving around Christmas. He was never a good sleeper, but around that time finally started to sleep 12 hours at night and take two really good naps. Last week he started to pull up on things and at the same time stopped taking naps. He just sits (or stands) in his crib and talks to himself while he unties the bumper pads. I'm learning that nothing stays the same for very long.
Here are a couple pictures from last week:

He drinks one handed...


He LOVES the water. It takes two of us to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I wish you could buy bumper pads for the bath-tub.


Valentine's Day... the little guy brought me my favorite flowers.

No comments: