Monday, March 31, 2008

Fred is fast... I mean really, really fast. His times at his first track meet last week beat several state records. We've always known he was an amazing athlete... but this is the first season that we've actually seen him compete (he had a knee injury last year). It's pretty amazing. The bet of the season was whether or not he was going to beat Dan's long jump record from High School. He beat it in his third jump of the season and made sure to call Dan right away. It was pretty funny.

Here are some shots of him at a meet on Friday.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Official Corrections:
1. Fred beat school records and is close to a state record (100m)

2. Fred did not beat me in the long jump, he tied me at 21'7" as is reported by the officials at the track meet.

3. Please let me hold onto my high school glory days in track and field
(searched google for old news stories, decathlon results, and nothing, introspective moment here please pray for me)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Fred! That sounds like a great start to the season--can't wait to hear how it goes the rest of the year (I know you'll do GREAT!)

Unknown said...

Go Fred!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great Fred! You really could have come to the house quickly if I needed help!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Alyssa those are great action photos!