Friday, January 16, 2009

When we first moved into Joe's Place I didn't think about Carter growing up here. We've always known that we hoped to be here for a good chunk of time... but for some reason I didn't think much about what Carter's experience would be as he grew. I don't think life could be much better for a 2 1/2 year old boy. He is in awe of these four guys and asks when they are going to get home from school almost as much as he asks about Dan. He'll name each of their dining room chairs, he'll pull out toys they've given him and look at their pictures on the fridge.

Last night Tyre and Steven were playing with one of Carter's nerf basketballs. Carter could not wait to get in the game. They of course included him... and then Steven spent the next hour playing "chase the ball" with him. We are once again so thankful for this place he is learning to grow in (sorry for the blur.. I try not to ever use my flash)...





No comments: