Monday, March 30, 2009

Blue eyed friends...

Wow!! I think the Reeves win the prize for most posts in a day. I've actually kind of enjoyed it... it makes Dan not seem so far away. And really... you have to appreciate the fact that he was posting from his phone while he was on a boat in the OCEAN!!

Anyway... I thought I'd give you a break from all the fish and post a few pics from this morning. My new editing program that I have been waiting for since Christmas FINALLY arrived a few days ago... and with Dan gone I've had a little more time on my hands. When I took photography classes in college I would always try to take pictures of kids for my projects... so it was really fun to do a little experimenting with these two.

Bryce:



Eden (JL - I cleaned the chocolate off her face for you :)):

No comments: