Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday

We woke up Sunday to POURING rain. The rain did not stop until after we were home that evening in St. Louis. Thankfully... it let up enough for us to still enjoy our time outside. I think it also helped everyone sleep a little better...

including this one... who woke up an hour after everyone else!!



Anyone who knows me knows I am not the cook in our family. I've gotten a lot better these last few years and actually enjoy it now. That being said... I might still need some lessons when it comes to camp cooking. Dan was working on his paper... so the poor guys were left with me to make them breakfast.



They were pretty nice about it though... I promise... the top of that cinnamon roll looked normal.



These last pictures are some of my favorite from the weekend. Rocks and things they pulled out of their pockets after several hours of hiking, hanging out around the campfire, and enjoying the rain. I'm trying not to think about how close graduation is... they will be gone so soon. I am so thankful that they will have these memories to look back on as they remember high school and their time at Joe's Place...










No comments: