Monday, September 28, 2009

If Alyssa Won't I Will

So here is Carter playing the roll of, in his words, "Ms. Audrey", and he is handing out m&ms at church. Before this shot he rolled up in his blue car and said, "I'm...I'm...Glen, I'm going to work. I go this way then that way. Amon...Amin...Amon...Amen...Amen." I used my father linguistic interpretive skill set and figured he went to church and then sang the doxology, as Glen of course.



It is now fall, and Carter if ready to get off the bench and into the game:



-Dan

2 comments:

Mama Hutch said...

That is awesome! And it was great to run into you today, Alyssa! We should definitely plan something next time! ;)

Unknown said...

oh, makes me so happy to read this. cannot believe how he played our Glen ... Glenners will love that! chocolate has a definite draw... and I'm glad that he associates it with me!