Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love this man!

Having Carter at school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings has changed my life!! I do miss him... but it's amazing how much I am able to get done in the 3 hours he is gone twice a week. This morning I've been working on getting pictures edited from 3 different shoots we've had recently. We love this new part of our life!! I found this picture of Dan as I was looking through some pictures we took early Saturday morning... I love it!! We've talked for a long time about doing a business together (again). We just never thought it would be this. It has been so fun to work through this together and to have something that is just ours. We have been married almost 8 years... and it just keeps getting better and better!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

I think I'd be breaking bed rest by taking pictures with that lens- that's a major lens!

Shannon

Alyssa Reeve said...

It is pretty darn awesome!! :)

We miss you guys!!

Amy said...

So great to hear Alyssa! I know what you mean about preschool. Isaac is in school Tues/Thurs mornings too and it is AMAZING how much I can get done without the little man. So glad our boys are enjoying the preschool experience. We are truly blessed!

Audrey Woita said...

praise God for your great man...! no wonder you love him! glad you are getting time to take care of stuff without the younger man around...

aud in Omaha

kp said...

thanks for the time this morning - it is so great to have a friend that is like a sister and our boys can play together, while we sort through life ... thanks also for sharing about your life with this terrific guy!