Monday, August 23, 2010

Starting the morning with a little CBS news... in our kitchen..

Our local CBS station is doing a 12 minute piece on Joe's Place this week. They wanted some shots of the boys getting ready for school... so their poor cameraman (Bill) had to show up at 6:30 this morning! It was fun getting to talk cameras, filming and news for a bit... since that was my first "real" job!! Bill was great... especially when Claire spit up all over him!

Some pictures from the morning...

The guys making their lunches... since they don't like the awesome healthy food at school. Our local paper actually has a great article today about our district and the changes they've made to the lunch program (our own veggie garden, chicken coop, and buying from local farmers ).







Bill following the guys and Dan to school (he also got some shots of Dan teaching this morning). They are going to do some more filming later this week. I'll be sure to post a link when the story airs!


2 comments:

Audrey Woita said...

exciting!

Anonymous said...

I thought your first real job way cleaning toilets at my office. I paid you didn't I?