Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy half birthday to our sweet Claire!

Dan and I were talking the other night about how it feels like Claire has always been with us... even though it's only been 6 months. The time really has flown by. I had the chance to hold a 3 day old baby this morning... it's already hard to remember Claire that tiny. We celebrated her half birthday tonight with her first vegetable... sweet potatoes. She loved them just like her big brother always has! And... since she has photographer parents who document every little thing... we have about 50 pictures of her first few bites. That's seriously how I keep track of everything... my photo library. Here she is taking her first bite...



And here is her 6 month portrait (drool and all :))...


1 comment:

Elisa said...

I wish my parents had all these AMAZING pictures. What a cutie!