Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Staying at home...

When you have a baby and a 4 year old and it's like 10 degrees outside... there's really not any point in going anywhere if you don't have to. That is really hard for me... but today that's what we did. Actually that's what we've been doing a lot lately. I really don't even bother getting Carter dressed MWF... because he doesn't have school. I am so thankful that I get the chance to be home all day with my kids (although there are days I want to run screaming out the front door as soon as Dan gets home :)). I know there's a lot of parents that don't get to. Anyway... I figured I would put up a few pictures from our day at home...


3 comments:

brooke b said...

please put that 1st pic on a card - maybe 20 - all with different captions. it rocks.

Amy said...

So cute. We are blessed, aren't we? Oh and I can totally relate to the running out the door screaming part...
I've been meaning to email you about something Isaac and I came across that I think Carter would enjoy. Have you seen the cd rom game from Gary Gadget? It is called "Building Cars" fun fun fun. We checked it out at the library. They get to build cars and once they're done, take them for a spin. A fun activity for the computer.

Alyssa said...

Thank you, Brooke! Yeah... I though she looked so cute sitting there staring at the boys... and then she looked over with the puff on her cheek and I just about died! So funny!

Amy... thanks!! I'll have to look for that game at our library. Sounds like something he would totally love! We'll have to plan a time this summer to enjoy a bottle of Elyse together! :)