Friday, July 15, 2005

Jorbs

Hey friends. Just wanted to let you all know that you can be praying and pulling strings for me as I am seeking a teaching job for High School English here in Missouri. I am currently in a temporary certification program that is contingent upon me getting job first, after which I begin to take education class at 9 invites a year for three years, after which I'd be 10 units away from a masters of education. That's a really bad sentence. Any ways all is well out here and we are two weeks from heading out to Haiti and in the mean time its hard to be in the uncertainty realm of job hunting with such an unconventional resume. I was really hoping that I would have a job before heading out to Haiti but we will see what the Lord has for us. Well just a short blog as I need to go grind out a stump, turn in an application package, pick up a log pile, deposit a check, and fill out a questionnaire for my Pastor's DMin project and hopefully waste some more time before I start all of that (are there any new movie trailers on apple.com/QuickTime/trailers?)

1 comment:

Erica said...

JORBS???? Dan really??? You want to teach what???? :)