Sunday, August 13, 2006

I keep thinking life is going to slow down... and maybe it finally will this week. I was out of town for part of last weekend and Dan was out of town this weekend. He starts back to school tomorrow (students start back next Monday) so maybe we will start to get in somewhat of a routine now.

Yesterday I ended up in the ER with Carter. The doctor thinks he may have a hernia. I really hope not... but we'll find out for sure either tomorrow or Tuesday when we go back in for an ultra sound. The poor little guy will get his two month shots on Wednesday. Needless to say it was not a fun day since I was not able to get a hold of Dan right away and had to go to the hospital by myself. Fortunately Dan was able to meet us there later.

Here are a couple pictures of our weekend:


Dan at our Church Men's Retreat this weekend. A friend got this shot and e-mailed it after Dan told him that I made him promise 50 times before he left not to do anything dangerous.

I keep trying to get a good smile of Carter... so far no success. Here is the beginning of a smile...

...and the end of the smile.

Exhausted last night after coming home from the hospital. Dan was trying to burp him... but he fell asleep face down.

Crazy hair after his bath tonight.

1 comment:

Scott and Cari said...

Oh no,
I commented under the wrong blog posting. The comment I made for this blog I put under the one below it.