Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been trying to sit down at the computer all morning! After a walk around the block... Carter is finally taking his MORNING nap at 12:10pm! We'll get things figured out sooner or later.

We had a pretty busy week last week. I have to admit it's been a pretty hard adjustment for me with Dan going back to work. Dan started at a new school this year in a new district. It is a huge difference from the school he was at last year. First of all, this school is about 3 blocks from our house... so Dan can walk. Last year he had 150 students in his roll book, this year he has 50. He will be teaching Reading instead of English. The superintendent is really great. The first official day of school she asked the faculty and staff to all come dressed as something they are outside of work. Dan went dressed as a rock climber. He got pretty sentimental pulling out all of his climbing gear. It has been really hard living in a state with very little climbing. Dan spent Saturday and Sunday getting his classroom ready. He has a smaller room than most since he is not a core teacher... but it is still a great room. I took a couple pictures of the room and the hallway outside of his room.
So... Carter and I are getting used to being home alone. His ultra sound last Tuesday did not show a hernia... just some extra fluid that should go away on its own. He got his 2 month shots on Wednesday. I thought I was going to cry! He screamed and then fell asleep as soon as I picked him up. Here he is in his carseat after we got home. Check out his legs. :(He did roll over last week. That was exciting... although I think it was on accident. And... of course I have a picture of him after he rolled over because I photograph everything.
Gotta go... he's awake..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww he is SO cute! and those red socks just make him that much cuter!