Thursday, May 24, 2007

One of the perks of being a stay-at-home mom is being able to see friends during the day. We have had so much fun this week spending time out in the sunshine. Monday we met Megan and Allie at Forest Park for lunch and a little time on the playground.

Carter loved this big swing. He kept pulling me back to it every time we walked away.


Carter and Allie are only 3 weeks apart. Here they are on the pizza swing.


I almost lost Carter on this thing. Once you start spinning it's really hard to stop. He couldn't stop laughing.


Yesterday we headed over to IL to pick strawberries with 4 other girlfriends and 7 kids. The weather was perfect!

Shannon and Lucy looking for berries.


Carter wasn't too happy being on my back. Not a good idea to wear hoop earrings with him that close to my ears.


Sarah and Mary Ellen walking with the kids.


Kristen and Belle.


I realized when we got home that I hadn't actually taken any pictures of the strawberries. I thought this would be a cool shot of them in the sink... I didn't notice the rotten one at the top until this morning. Oh well.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was so fun yesterday- and those strawberries are yummy (: I went to Forest Park with the kids too, isn't that a fun park? Enjoy the berries...