Monday, May 07, 2007

Some pics from the trip...
First of all... I have to say thanks to Sarah for introducing me to this MUST HAVE baby product (go-go babyz). It made my trip a breeze. It is a handle and wheels that attach to the back of your car seat. It was so much easier than trying to get a stroller and car seat through security on my own.

We had a great flight out to the Bay Area last Saturday. I checked the car seat at the gate and planned on holding Carter for the six hour trip. A couple minutes before they closed the door the crew brought Carter's car seat back on the plane and put it in a seat for me. Thanks Southwest!!! Carter loved watching the crew in orange vests.

We were fortunate to see Uncle Scott for a couple hours on Saturday. They practiced their growling together. Aunt Cari stayed with us an extra night.

Carter was a bit obsessed with this fur rug.

Aunt Erica and Cousin Lexie came up on Sunday.

We had an amazing day with my Grandpa and Aunt Gail at the Merry-Go-Round up in the Berkley Hills. My Grandpa used to take us here when we were kids. I think we all felt like we had stepped back in time for a couple hours.






We also spent an amazing day with "Aunt" Lisa in the city. She lives in this great apartment in the Marina district. We walked to the water and then up to Ghirardelli Square.





My Aunt picked us up in the city Wednesday night. We stopped to look at the view after we crossed the bridge. We found out later that my Grandpa was watching this same barge go out to sea from the other side of the bay.


It was a little windy and cold... but totally worth it!

At the Oakland Airport watching the planes come and go.

Thanks for a great week Grandpa and Gail!

2 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Hey Alyssa! I was totally at the carousel in Tilden Park on Sunday for Mother's Day! We stopped by there after going to the Botanic Garden and it was my first time seeing it. And no...I didn't ride it :( Looks like you had fun!