Friday, August 24, 2007

I wanted to post a picture of our cat, Eddie, tonight. We got Eddie when he was a tiny kitten our first year of Seminary. A couple months ago I was trying to find someone to keep him while we are here at Joe's Place. My family in CA offered to take him... but the distance thing hasn't quite made that possible. It really has worked out having him here... he just stays outside most of the time. The only major problem is that he keeps going back to our old house. Today I realized I hadn't seen him for a couple days. I drove past our old house on my way home from a meeting and there he was... sitting as content as can be on the front porch. I put him in the car and drove home. He'll probably stay through the weekend and then leave again when the guys come back on Sunday. He is so funny. I guess the main reason I wanted to post the picture was because I found Carter feeding him cheerios this evening. Carter would hold out his hand and Eddie would gently take the cheerio right out of his fingers. I'm just glad Carter is getting to grow up with such a sweet animal.

No comments: