Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our little boy is acting more and more like a boy each day. He is constantly making me laugh out loud. He was so funny today that I couldn't help writing a few of his moments down...

1. This morning at church he figured out that clothes make sliding across linoleum much easier. He laid on his stomach in the middle of our fellowship hall and pushed himself with his feet across the floor.

2. He makes engine sounds when he moves his trucks across the floor.

3. Today I kept asking him to come and give me a kiss. He would look at me with a smile, shake his head no, and say uh uhh.

4. We were in Sam's Club picking up some fruit for the week. Carter has this thing about pushing the shopping cart. He was pushing the cart past the mangos when I looked away for just a second. When I looked back he was holding a mango that he had just taken a bite out of. The man stocking the fruit was gracious enough not to make us buy the whole carton.

5. The picture below shows how he ended up after playing outside with Dan after dinner.

No comments: