Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've been sitting at my computer looking at the time and debating whether or not I was going to put up a quick post. I really should go to bed. Oh well... I still hear footsteps upstairs. Our 4 guys moved back in this week and I'm still adjusting to lights out being at 11pm. It's been a great (and busy) couple of days. By the time this week is over we will have celebrated an 18th birthday, watched some football, taken one of our guys for knee surgery, watched some basketball, talked A LOT of sports, watched some baseball... I think you get the point.

Carter has been unbelievably excited to have the guys back in the house. They are all so great with him.

Anyways... here are a couple pics of Carter from the last couple days...
Drinking "coffee" with Daddy. He was losing it on Saturday when he couldn't drink out of our mugs... so we put his milk in his own mug.

A house is being built across the street. Carter loves to watch the trucks come and go.

I just thought this was cute. Carter was trying really hard to touch the camera when I took this.

Oh... I almost forgot. Dan got his hair cut today!! I am so excited. You can kind of see from this pic. The guys have not stopped with the hobbit jokes since he walked in the door.

No comments: