Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He's 19 months old and he has already had 5 haircuts. Only one of those 5 has been one that we actually liked (it was done by his Nana Reeve last summer). I'm kind of at a loss with what to do about it. I've actually considered waiting until we see Dan's mom... but we only see her about twice a year. A couple nights ago I was giving Carter a bath and I just couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed our medical scissors and went to town. The end result was not good. Dan walked in during the middle of it and turned around and walked right back out. Steven offered to trim it up with his clippers when we came downstairs. It looks better now... but the back is still pretty bad. At least it's long on top... unlike last time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa Reeve says that the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is two weeks :)
Carter is adorable regardless!

Lori said...

I love Papa Reeve's mentality! :)
He still is a handsome little guy, regardless of any sort of haircut! :)