Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens


Bright copper kettles


and warm woolen mittens


Brown paper packages tied up with strings


These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels


Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles


Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes


Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes


Silver white winters that melt into springs


These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Happy Shower, Katherine! We hope you had as much fun as we did!! We can't wait to meet your little guy.

3 comments:

homesweetidahome said...

Love this posting! The song goes perfectly! Miss you guys!

kp said...

thanks girls - it was all I hoped it would be and the posting is great as well - what a photographer you are. Thanks friends. Can't wait to meet him and introduce him to you either. kp

Lori said...

The shower was tons of fun! Thanks Alyssa and JL!