Monday, July 28, 2008

I was telling someone the other day how much I love living in Maplewood. I love it for many reasons... but one big reason is that we could survive without a car if we needed to. Everything is within walking distance... and most things are just about a block away. Our favorite place to walk right now is to our community pool. Carter LOVES it. He started jumping in by himself tonight. I love it because I can lounge in the shade with a magazine while Dan and Carter play in the water. Tonight I saw Carter get out of the pool and start looking for me. Dan was pointing to where I was but Carter was sprinting in the other direction. I watched as Dan tried to catch up with him. He stopped right in front of a nice looking woman laying by the side of the lap pool in a bikini. He thought it was me!! I was laughing so hard as I sat in my one piece with board shorts on. I'll have to give him a huge hug for that mistake.

I'll post some pool pictures soon. We had to take my computer in to be fixed and won't have it back for about 10 days. We moved one of the Joe's Place machines up from the basement... but I don't have any pictures on here.

Speaking of Joe's Place... Fred got back early this morning from the USATF Jr. Olympics in Omaha, NE. Here is an article about the team before they left last week. Fred didn't place in the top 10 but still did AWESOME. Here's another article that was just below the track story in the same paper. That's Fred standing behind #25. We're looking forward to watching a lot of sporting events this year.

No comments: