Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here are the last of the retreat pics. We stayed at a very cool place about 2 hours from St. Louis. I think it's about the closest Dan and I have felt to being in the mountains here in Missouri.

Ty spent hours on the lake. Every time I saw him he was in a different boat or on the blob.

Fred jumping onto the blob.


Dan and Brian launching Fred off the blob (I keep wanting to call it a blog).



Katherine getting launched.


I didn't get a good picture of Dan on the blob because Carter took a 4 hour nap during free time. Check out the Schubert's blog for one of his flips. The McBride's blog also has some great blob pics and a video of Fred.

Sunday morning worship on the lake.

Our pastor and his wife are in the process of adopting twin boys. They just started school with Tyre at Maplewood... so it was cool that they got a chance to know each other better this weekend.

The weather could not have been more perfect! I love wearing a fleece!!

No comments: