Thursday, December 18, 2008

We have had a crazy 3 weeks... so I'll hopefully be updating a lot before we head out of town next week. The guys check out for two weeks tomorrow afternoon. I always have mixed feelings about that... but I do have to say that I won't miss having to lecture a certain someone about putting another someone in the dryer and deep freeze (a side note... both can be easily opened from the inside... but we will be locking the deep freeze from now on). Never a dull moment.

Just thought I would put up a quick pic of this little guy. He brings us so much joy and continues to amaze us every day. He wakes up every morning with a "Good Mornin!" and an "I sleep good." He really just wants to get past our questions quickly so he can head downstairs to his trucks and cars. This is one of our few pictures of him looking and smiling at the camera.

1 comment:

Audrey Woita said...

Just darling of both of you! hope the departure of the guys goes well today. you look GREAT, alyssa!