Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy 18th, Jeff!!

Today is Jeff's 18th Birthday. We talked about celebrating it before school got out (since we knew none of the seniors would be here in June) but it was just too crazy with graduation (I know... I still need to update that). I asked Jeff if he would mind if we celebrated on his actual birthday... just like we did with all the other guys... and he was super happy about the idea. So... tonight everyone came "home" for the celebration. I never knew all the sounds of cell phones beeping, loud music playing and wrestling would be such music to my ears. Happy 18th, Jeff! We were so glad to be a part of this special day with you!!

Carter begged Jeff to help him blow out the candles... and Jeff of course said yes. Maybe Jeff can help Carter blow out his 3 candles on his birthday this Friday. :)



No comments: