Sunday, June 14, 2009

A shoe weakness...

I'm not sure what's more tempting... buying shoes for myself... or for Carter. If I had to guess... I'd say Carter... and that's probably why I couldn't resist these little puppies last night. It's just that they reminded me so much of these.



I also wanted to post a link to this picture that Dan took yesterday. He's becoming quite the photographer!! We are actually going to be starting up a photography business in the not too distant future. We bought our 2nd Digital SLR this week... so we each have one now. We'll both be photographing every shoot together. We've seen some other married couples do this... and think it's such a cool idea. We'll be posting the business link soon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great pose. He is tooo cute in his new tennies!!!!!

Nana and Papa said...

Oops I signed selected the wrong identify. The prior comment is from Nana and Papa :)

Amy said...

Awesome Alyssa!
Might I recommend two of my favorite photographer websites for ideas?

cindycieuluch.com

inglinphotography.com

I check their blogs regularly.
Pretty talented folks!
Good luck in your new endeavor.
Love the red kicks by the way.

Amy said...

Correction: http://cindycieluch.com/blog/

Alyssa Reeve said...

Awesome! Thanks, Amy!