Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A room with a view...

Dan has the most amazing classroom I have ever seen. He has 3 huge windows on the top floor of the school building that look West (kind of fitting I guess :)). Well... this morning he called not long after he got to work to let me know that a huge crane had set up on the track right below his window to install light poles around the football field (one fell down during a storm a couple months ago... so the bases all had to be replaced). We walked down a little later to watch from behind a fence... and then were able to head up to Dan's classroom after a while during his prep time. We got there just in time to watch the crane lift the lights up to the top of the pole. Carter was in awe!! I snapped a few pictures with my phone...





I'm so used to getting excited about this kind of stuff with Carter. I've been wondering lately what Claire will be obsessed with... probably not cranes. :)

No comments: