Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Soaking it in...

I know these days will end before I know it. It's amazing how much crazier life seems with Carter in preschool just two half days a week. He hates leaving the house the mornings we do have to go to school. Makes me so sad. I did sign him up again for 2 half days again next year... we'll see how it goes. I can't believe we only have one more year before he starts kindergarten. That's one reason I make sure our other 3 mornings during the week are as lazy as possible. This morning he was obsessed with finding his tool box that he hasn't played with for several months. He finally tracked it down in his toy box and was doing this the next time I looked over at him...





I guess his favorite bike needed a little bit of work. :)

2 comments:

Audrey Woita said...

i LOVE that Carter is in him jammies fixing his favorite bike. he has serious work to do. good for you, alyssa, for having lazy daze at home when you can.

Mama Hutch said...

So cute! Harks totally does the same thing with his tools!