Thursday, May 27, 2010

Then and Now

I can't believe Carter finished his first year of preschool today! I'm hoping to have pictures of our kids on the first and last day of school to see how much they have changed each year. I couldn't believe it when I looked back on Carter's first day of school pictures today...

August 2009



May 2010



August 2009



May 2010



He has changed so much! I think he gained more weight this year than any other year. He has always been so small... unlike his little sister who gained 4 pounds in the last 4 weeks!

April 2010 (2 days old)



May 27 (4 1/2 weeks old)



She's probably going to hate that picture one day... but I think she looks so cute!!! Such a little chunk!

3 comments:

kp said...

yummy - she is soooo cute. She won't be mad at you; how can you be insecure about being a chunk when your only job is to become one ... plus she has to keep up with Haven. And that Carter has grown so much - is that going to happen to Bryce in the next year? Oh no - we still have a year - I am sending him to school early.

The Book-Satterlees said...

It looks like it has all gone to her tummy, so cute!

Audrey Woita said...

he looks SO MUCH BIGGER! Glad you are taking the opportunity to get pictures at the beginning and END of school. most folks get the beginning but not the end.