Monday, June 14, 2010

iheartfaces ~ All About Babies

It's been a little while since I've entered an iheartfaces photo challenge (it's really been a while since I've done anything :))... so I was excited when I saw (when I was up at 3am this morning) that this week's theme was babies. Since my own little baby has been sleeping 5 to 6 hour stretches for the last 3 nights... I'm getting some of my brain power back and feeling up to a challenge! When I saw the theme I knew exactly which photo to use. This is the sweet baby boy of a close friend. We will actually be posting his 6 month photo shoot over at 2reeves in the next day or so. He's only 24 hours old in this picture... still in the hospital... love it!





9 comments:

Rosie J. Photography said...

He is so handsome! Love his little hat and blankie too!

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

Love this!

melody said...

LOVE the colors on this one!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

adorable! I love the colors.

Tirzah said...

Ah, those first hours of life, what an amazing & beautiful experience, amongst a gammet of other emotions. Gorgeous photo & love the colors. Good luck w/the contest.

Bobbie - Clumsy Crafter said...

great photo. the colors are great and so is the profile!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

GORGEOUS photo!!

I have to say though, I was so thrilled to see where you live! My husband and I were both houseparents at a Children's home here in Oklahoma and I loved it SO MUCH! I would love to do it again! The one we were at was poorly run though, so if I did it again, it would NOT be for the same place! LOL Truth be told, I'd love to start my own!

Blessings to you and your family!

FootPrints said...

what a beautiful photo!

kp said...

hmmm - these comments were lovely to read - I must agree amazing photo of a beautiful baby boy! ;)