Thursday, September 30, 2010

Picture Day!

Really... all days are picture day at our house. I probably have pictures of our kids almost every single day of their lives. I know most parents probably don't take pictures of their kids dressed up for picture day at school... but I tend to document everything with pictures... and Carter just looked so cute in his sweater vest this morning (Dan's not going to be happy about the vest! :)).





And I can't leave out this little girl. We get so many comments on those legs!! She's not been sleeping so great during the day... but last night she went from 7:00pm to 6:15am (with just a little visit from daddy at 11:30pm to re-swaddle)!!! Too bad her big brother woke us up at around 5am this morning... otherwise it probably would have been the best night's sleep I've had in almost a year!


1 comment:

Audrey Woita said...

Carter looks SO GROWN UP!
And Claire's legs...