Thursday, September 02, 2010

The hair...

I love hair! I love to brush hair, put bows in hair, braid hair. I always have. I used to beg my little sister to let me braid her hair when we were younger. I always ask my nieces to let me do something to their hair when we are with them. Dan even let me braid his hair once... and I've put stuff in Carter's hair from time to time (there are pictures at the bottom of this Thanksgiving post). Maybe I should have been a hairdresser! :) Anyway... when we found out we were having a girl... I was excited for so many reasons... one of the first being the hair! Claire finally has just enough hair to put little bows in. I'm probably going to drive her crazy at some point. But will you just look at this picture!? I saw this flower linked on a blog I follow... and I just couldn't resist!! Is that not the cutest thing?!!


5 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Yes she is the cutest thing!!!!

Lori said...

That is a great pic of her!

Audrey Woita said...

never knew about your obsession in hair...glad Claire has LOTS of it. Love the rose!

tobias said...

i have a similar hair obsession (maybe it's all the sisters we grew up with?) and thankfully also have babies with lots and lots of hair.
she is absolutely adorable!!

tobias said...

haha.... ok, obviously that last comment was from ellie, not tobias. gee, i need my own google account!