Monday, January 15, 2007

I can't believe I'm online right now. It's been forever!!! We don't normally have Internet at home, but for some reason we are able to pick up a signal from Dan's school down the street. We think it has something to do with our weather right now. I only have one bar out of four... so we'll see how long I'm able to stay on. We'll have Internet back for good on Thursday.

Our precious little boy has changed so much in the last month. We love being parents more and more each day... especially since he has started to sleep through a good part of the night :)... just kidding... kind of. Anyways... he has started to move around by scooting or rolling, his bottom two teeth have started to come in, he can sit up on his own, and he can finally ride in the car awake without crying!

A lot has also happened in our lives in the past month. We spent Christmas in California, New Year's in Washington, we celebrated 5 years of marriage on the 5th, one of our boys moved in on the 7th, and I celebrated my 27th birthday on the 11th. It's been a really great month. I thought I would post some pics before I lose my connection... I've heard the Grandparents are going a little nuts without weekly updates on Carter :).

Chico Farmer's Market

Opening p.j.s Christmas Eve

Swanson family tradition: walking down the hall Christmas morning

Opening one of his 1st gifts under the tree

Each Swanson grandchild gets a wooden toy on their 1st Christmas

Great Grandma (Granny) Betty

In a daze between naps

Great Grandpa Floyd

Cousin Caleb

Nana and Gracie

Cousin cuddle time

Reading with Papa Reeve

Where Dan proposed almost 6 years ago...

It took about 10 self portraits to actually get the lighthouse in the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally this set of grandparents is very happy! Weekly is not enought though, we want those daily updates.

Erica said...

Well its about time!!!! Love the Christmas pics but I want to see some new ones.

Erica said...

GLad you had a great Christmas time with family. Very happy birthday a few days late!