Saturday, January 20, 2007

We're back in the real world now. It is so nice to have Internet!!! I thought I would post some pics since I have a couple minutes.

Playing in the toy box.

Happy guy with some crazy hair. I'm starting to put lotion in it to try and keep it a little calmed down.

1st time in restaurant highchair at our favorite St. Louis restaurant.

Scooting. He was trying to grab a toy that kept rolling just out of his reach.

This robe is so cute. It's a hand-me-down from his cousin.

He LOVES his bath... especially now that he has toys to play with and can sit up on his own.

Holding the bottle on his own.

Home-made cereal. He hated it. He really likes the texture of things... so I thought he might like it better if he touched it. Dan looked at me like I was crazy. He didn't like it any better after this.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sooooo Cute! I can't believe how quickly he is changing!

Kate said...

I was just thinking the same thing!